• Proposing a development solution with the customer;
• Proposing architecture, the solution to the team and/or review, control solution of members.
• Directing the project team in essential work tasks of software development (e.g., requirement definition, software design, implementation, testing);
• Accountable for the success of the project in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery;
• Accountable for continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies/process to optimize development efficiency or improve product quality;
• Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
• At least 3 – 5 years’ working experience in software development, in which, at least 3 years in web development.
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
• Expert knowledge at Java, Java Web development (knowledge and/or experience about cloud technique, database is an advantage).
• Understands and practical experience about software design principle & design patterns.
• Firm knowledge at software engineering (from the requirement, software design, implementation & testing)
• Understanding/experiences in management activities is an advantage.
• Team working, open-minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated;
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills with customers and project members;
• Adapt quickly with a new domain, ready to work & study new technologies;
• Able to work under high pressure.
• Fluent communication using English is a must (TOEIC 600 or higher);
• Japanese: motivation to learn Japanese. JLPT N3 or higher is a plus.
Why Join Us?
Our philosophy of development is Culture Blending. TSDV is merging (i) Japanese advantage of integration knowledge and rigorous quality mindset with (ii) Vietnamese advantage of the excellent capability and rapid understanding. As a result, we could develop software with a breakthrough in Quality and Productivity and we could inherit and accumulate Toshiba knowledge.
Joining TSDV as a software engineer, you have great chances to experience: